Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022). The Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its business expansion. Applications are therefore invited from QUALIFIED TANZANIANS to fill the following positions in Commercial and Business Development Department.
POSITION: TRAFFIC LIAISON OFFICER (5 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
Prospective applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:-
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recogmzed institution or possession of a Diploma with relevant Aviation Related Certifications.
- Must have proven relevant working experience of not less than 3 years in airport operations
- Must be computer literate.
- Background m Air Transport Management and possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma or equivalent will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and ensure efficient and effective check in and boarding of passengers in compliance with carriers policy/ procedures and customer expectations;
- Supervise baggage handling and prepare weekly baggage handling report. Liaise with the Ground Handling Agents (GHA) to ensure lost baggage is communicated, traced, and delivered to affected passenger;
- To ensure conformity with all regulatory’ requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines;
- Effective communication internally and externally to enable effective planning control and reporting;
- To ensure a safe & secure working environment in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements;
- Audit, review and report on sen-ice delivery to monitor compliance on Sen’ice level Agreements (SLAS’s) availed to GHA;
- To ensure integrity and accuracy manual and computerized data processing;
- Control of excess baggage collection and remittance;
- Record all flight movements as per company requirement.
All above positions carry’ an attractive remuneration and benefits as per ATCL Salary- Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful Performance.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following: i. A curriculum vitae (CV),
Certified copies of all certificates ( including secondary’ school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs
Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
CLOSING DATES: 03 October, 2019.