Accountant 2 Posts
Zanzibar Insurance Corporation was established on the 20th June. 1969 under the public Enterprises Decree of 1966 legal Notice no.ll of 1969. It is now operating under the public Investment Act No.4 of 2002. The Corporation is a Parastatal organization owned by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through the Ministry of Finance and Planning. The Corporation invites qualified Tanzanians to fill three vacant posts as mentioned below:
Job Title: Accountant – 2 Posts
Duty station: Head Office Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam Office
Report to: Chief Accountant
- Assists the Chief Accountant in the supervision and monitoring of all Non-Life accounting matters.
- Supervises Non-Life accounting operations and ensures adherence to financial regulations in the day to day operations.
- Maintains proper documentation and accuracy of 11011-life revenues, claims and payments
- Prepares monthly and other periodic financial reports and return of Non-Life Accounts..
- Maintains all books of Non-Life Accounts and allied records.
- Implements internal control systems and other accounting policies and procedures.
- .Any other related duties assigned by the superiors
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from a recognized University
- Proficient training in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy.
Remuneration will be according to the ZIC salary scale and other terms and conditions of ZIC
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letters accompanied by a typed detailed CV. Birth certificate, Certified copies of academic certificates, Three Names of Referees, Current Postal Address, Phone Number, Email Address, and two passport size photographs should be addressed to:
ZANZIBAR INSURANCE CORPORATION,
P. O. BOX 432,
MAISARA – MPIRANI ZANZIBAR.
Testimonials/provision results/statement of results are not accepted.
Employed applicants are required to channel their application letter through their employer.
This is a renewable contract based employment