Zanzibar Insurance Corporation was established on the 20th June. 1969 under the public Enterprises Decree of 1966 legal Notice no.ll of 1969. It is now operating under the public Investment Act No.4 of 2002. The Corporation is a Parastatal organization owned by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through the Ministry of Finance and Planning. The Corporation invites qualified Tanzanians to fill three vacant posts as mentioned below:
Job Title: Data Entry -1 Post
Duty station: Head Office Zanzibar.
Report to: Insurance Manager
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Keep information confidential
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Send documents and print files, when needed.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Any other related duties assigned by the superior
Diploma in Computer from a recognized College/ University.
Computer literacy and
Remuneration will be according to the ZIC salary scale and other terms and conditions of ZIC
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letters accompanied by a typed detailed CV. Birth certificate, Certified copies of academic certificates, Three Names of Referees, Current Postal Address, Phone Number, Email Address, and two passport size photographs should be addressed to:
ZANZIBAR INSURANCE CORPORATION,
P. O. BOX 432,
MAISARA – MPIRANI ZANZIBAR.
Testimonials/provision results/statement of results are not accepted.
Employed applicants are required to channel their application letter through their employer.
This is a renewable contract based employment