Position: Senior Oracle Financial Consultant
Job Location Tanzania
Company Industry Utilities
Requirements Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Accounting/Banking/Finance
Joining Date 2019-09-22
Employment Status Full time
Employment Type Contractor
Implementation of Oracle Financials.
Completing project deliverables using the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology.
Assessing the business requirements and mapping it to the Application.
Conducting presentations and Live demos for clarifying and resolving any issues the customer may have regarding the Application.
Uploading data sheets with Macros and Data loader.
Co-operating with team members for completing the project phases and resolving any problems during the project
- Required experience on Oracle E-Business Suite, Strong working knowledge of ERP.
- Required at least 4 end to end implementation experience on Oracle E-Business Suite R12
- Required strong experience with Oracle FA , SLA, Project management and Project contract modules.
- Familiarity with oracle CM,AP,AR and GL modules.
- Preferred Functional knowledge of other Oracle EBS modules
- Preferred Design and implementation of application Interfaces
- Ability to understand and analyze business processes requirements to formulate technical solutions.
- Project Costing Experience is a Mandatory