CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable person to fill a vacant position of Manager;
Customer Insights and Impact Analysis in the Department of Marketing at the Head
Office, in Dar es Salaam.
The Manager Customer Insights & Impact Analysis will serve as a true voice of measurement
and accountability, guide a practice that integrates and builds best in class approaches that
demonstrate the impact marketing is having on the business. The portfolio of services
includes best in class brand measurement along with the opportunity to build
models/measurement to demonstrate the impact CRDB marketing is having across consumer
and commercial customers in the short and medium term. The ideal candidate will work
across businesses and need to have effective collaboration skills working with finance,
category and marketing partners. As an analyst, you will work with marketing management
to ensure that insights are translated into customer lifestyle/lifecycle marketing
initiatives/campaigns. Uncover and transform insights into creative experiences that matter to
our customers and make every touchpoint an opportunity to engage.
- Develop guidelines, policies and processes to support and ensure compliance and minimize operational risks
- Analyze data detail, such as demographics, socioeconomics and the market, for the bank’s brands along with information such as brand equity, market share and competitive analysis to achieve a comprehensive background that will foster the marketing communications strategy
- Gathering information and examining buying trends to develop successful marketing plans:
- Develop consumer segmentation and personas based on the customer insights
- Create and develop customer experience/journey with experience briefs and experience maps that provide clear persuasive guidance and direction to brand team
- Provide support during Ideation and Activation in partnership with senior management in marketing, for post-campaign evaluation/measurement and future planning
- Using data to provide insights on reducing the risks related to a marketing initiative or project
- Track campaigns and segment the customer base, as well as identify market trends and monitor competitors. Consider aspects such as response rates, return on investment (ROI), and consumer dropout rates
- Monitoring competitors’ marketing activities and outcomes
- Analyze competitive market strategies by examining the trends, markets, and the products they have in common
- Using marketing analytics techniques to gather social media, web analytics, and rankings data
- Segmenting the target audience and determining the appropriate markets to be approached; and
- Providing assistance to the marketing team by compiling all details for upcoming brands, products, or services.
- Preparing detailed reports for the Head of the unit on the impact analysis including sales volume, customer experience, market trends, campaign performance and competitors’ outcomes:
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all of theaforementioned activities and their results
- Collecting business intelligence data from industry reports or purchased sources to delimit trends and to measure the impact of competitors’ marketing activities
- Compiling and analyzing information on sales, market trends, forecasts, andaccount analyses\
- Assessing and reporting on investment return and key performance metrics
- Making recommendations on the most profitable design, promotion, and distribution approach for existing and upcoming products or services
- Providing recommendations for future tactics, seeking to increase sales volume, presenting detailed marketing strategies for data analysis to the marketing team and other departments
- Using and updating intelligence tools to monitor current customers and identify new ones
- Designing and carrying out social, economic, and marketing surveys, as well as demographic studies to define target markets and their buying habits and preferences, as well as to determine existing and future trends. Some of the research to be done with coordination from Digital Transformation and Business teams using internal and external data.
- Good Communication skills; ability to communicate complex information accurately
- Demonstrated excellence in online marketing and/or e-commerce with major brands
- Strong quantitative skills and full understanding of ROI analysis
- Proficient with latest Digital and Web trends and technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must have traditional planning experience
- Expert in various digital/mobile research technologies, software and equipment
- Demonstrated business acumen and comfort performing strategic analyses quickly and thoroughly
- A deep knowledge of the design thinking methodology
- Thorough understanding of digital design
- Able to work independently, solve problems creatively and lead through ambiguity
- Proven expertise in time and project management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimal of 5 years experience in marketing, managing statistics experience, marketing consulting or strategic planning experience at an agency
- Experience with technical facets of financial platforms or e-commerce
- Expert knowledge of B2B Marketing Best Practices – ROI Analysis, and email marketing.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will
receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter
accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date
CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach
him not later than 6 th October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM