CRM Project Coordinator
Jumia Group Intro Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Jumia Services is the Logistics Marketplace company of Jumia. The mission of Jumia Services is to create a connected and integrated network of service providers, which addresses in the best cost/quality ratio the needs of millions of sellers and customers of Jumia. Our vision is to simplify and expand the accessibility to e-commerce products and services in a convenient and trustworthy way to our customers with focus on technology, community management of logistics marketplace and managing operational quality.
- Task management for campaign production, assign tasks according to the project request and internal resources to cater for creation of creative’s, content, translations and publication/execution etc.
- Set up efficient test procedures, prepare testing material and follow to completion.
- Manage and support the QA and sign off procedures of all new CRM send outs.
- Drive automation of the majority of customer communications.
- Support in the creation of CRM reporting on main KPIs and learnings to take away from key activities.
- Maintenance of communications calendars and order related communication processes.
- Act as the communication lead to disseminate important project information, changes, issues to central buyers team
- Coordinating market research and competitive analysis, including defining and sourcing research/tracking to meet the demands of the organization
Required Skills And Qualification
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in similar field
- Universitty Degree
- Strong written communication skills in English and Swahili
- Proven Project Management skills
- Proficiency in Office Applications (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Skilled at problem solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-paced environment
- Skilled planner that accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects
- Positive “can do” attitude with an appetite to learn and grow
- Ability to be flexible with working hours
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleded personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds