CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable person to fill a vacant position of Business Analyst
in the Department of Project Management Office at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide business analysis support to designated projects
in order to ensure that project requirements both functional and non-functional are well
articulated and effectively communicated to relevant stakeholders, project deliverables and
outputs meet the specified requirements, standards and quality objectives. Effective support
model for ICT systems and other technology deliverables produced by the project is defined
and implemented before deliverables are formally handed over to designated users.
Strategy & Planning
- To lead the requirements definition process which entails gathering, analysis and definition of user and business requirements from a diverse group of stakeholders
- To translate business requirements into functional, operational and technical requirements
- To analyse business requirements and recommend possible solutions
- To perform investment appraisal and develop business cases for proposed projects and assist management in making informed implementation decisions
- To review and validate project business cases and develop fairly accurate project cost estimates
- To develop benefits realization plans to ensure projects deliver the intended benefits.
Acquire & Implement
- To partake in the solution design process and effectively fill the role of requirements owner
- To conduct research on software and hardware products that can be deployed to fulfil project objectives
- To partake in the business process design and reengineering efforts for designated projects
- To provide technical and financial advice in the course of acquiring new systems, technologies and professional services
- To communicate and clarify business, functional, operational and technical requirements to selected vendors
- To review and approve any changes to business, functional, operational and technical requirements for designated projects
- To devise the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) strategy and execution plan for designated projects and develop relevant test scenarios, test cases and scripts
- To oversee UAT execution and defects management.
Deliver and Support
- To review process maps, procedure/operating/user manuals to ensure they address project objectives and business requirements
- To partake in end user training
- To define an effective support model for any information systems and other technology deliverables produced by the project
- To coordinate the preparation and review of Service Level Agreements (SLA) for projects’ technology deliverables.
Monitor and Evaluate
- To track envisaged project benefits and report benefits realization status at designated intervals to the Projects Oversight Committee (POC)
- To provide guidance, leadership and direction to other business analysts (internal or outsourced) engaged in the various bank’s projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Good coaching and training skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- People management skills
- Excellent planning, organization and multitasking skills
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Sound business and system analysis background and practical application in a large corporate setting with at least 5 years’ experience
- At least 5 years experience in business process design and re-engineering
- Business Analysis Certification e.g. CBAP, PMI-PBA or any other equivalent qualification.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will
receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter
accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date
CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach
him not later than 3 rd October 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM