Position: Senior Mechanical Engineering Specialist
To plan, organize and deliver cost effective and efficient data centers MEP Systems i.e. cooling, power and fire detection that meet and exceed business and customers’ expectations in terms of availability, performance, security and continuous improvement.
- Manage all facility services related to power, cooling and building services.
- Perform and supervise all required plant preventive and corrective maintenance tasks, as well as produce all reports and documentation.
- Manage and execute internal corporate and technical policies and procedures.
- Witness testing of all equipment during startup with construction/installation representatives.
- Respond on an as-need basis to incidents and emergencies
- Implement and enforce corporate safety, health and environmental policies, including activities of external contractors
- Manage stock level to ensure spare part min/max levels are met at all times
- Update the maintenance SOPs, processes and checklists to increase its applicability.
- Interface directly with construction project teams, contractors and engineering consultants to identify key project concerns and cost issues
- Incorporate understanding of local and national building codes during installations and maintenance
- Design and review HVAC, electrical, fire alarm, plumbing, and sprinkler systems for various projects using AutoCAD.
- Confer with other consultants, clients, and contractors to resolve issues and provide technical information/solutions while meeting the business goals with quality and standards.
- Working Knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution, Dynamic and Static UPS, Diesel Generators, Fire Detection Systems, HVAC, Building Automation Systems.
- Ability to work in a fast changing banking service environment.
- Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner.
- Competency and experience in facility maintenance, operations and management of MEP Systems
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related academic field
- Good command on Mechanical Engineering Drawings using AutoCAD
- Atleast 3 years of relevant work experience in installation and maintenance of MEP systems
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”