Position: Senior Power/Electrical Systems Specialist
To plan, support and optimize power systems (Utility feeds, Electrical Systems, Generator systems, UPS, battery strings, etc.)
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all power systems i.e. Utility, UPS, Inverters, Transformers, Generators, and fire detection systems for the primary and DR datacenters
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed power systems solutions to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Review and standardize electrical protection designs, technical specifications and scope of work for all power systems related projects.
- Plan, develop, implement and supervise major initiatives for the primary and DR datacenters
- Coordinate planning and execution of corrective and preventive maintenance tasks by the vendors
- Prepare and manage all documentation associated with specifications, standards, codes, safety, protection and related equipment.
- Perform Failure analysis to reduce downtime and improve reliability to ensure incidents resolutions within SLA
- Design and implement upgrades to existing systems to overcome obsolescence, preventative and corrective maintenance
- Provide guidance to technicians on power systems troubleshooting and operation
- Conduct research and propose appropriate recommendations on electrical designs and installations for continuous improvements
- Provide periodic capacity & forecast planning statistics and periodic reports
- Prepare and maintain spare-part lists; Monitor inventory and ensure that all the critical parts for power systems are always available for fault repair and emergency requirement
- Ability to work in a fast changing banking service environment.
- Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner.
- Competency and experience in facility maintenance, operations and management of Electrical Systems
- Concentration and Experience in BMS and DCIM tools
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related academic field
- Good command on Electrical Engineering Drawings using AutoCAD
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in installation and maintenance of Electrical systems
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”