Human Resources Management Officers
Max Educational Services Limited invites applications from suitable, qualified and experienced Tanzanians to apply for the following vacant positions available at Mary Immaculate Institute of Technology and Management (MIITM) and Santa Maria Institute of Health And Allied Sciences (SMIHAS).
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (2 post)
Qualifications: Holder of a first degree (NTA Level 8) in Human Resource Management,Business Administration, Public Administration,Sociology or Law from a recognized Institution with atleast three years in that position
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the human resource database. Ensures that system records are accurately recorded and cross checked;
- Enters new hire information in the human resource system database. Tracks and resolves problems and checks system operations as scheduled;
- Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Institutes policies and procedures
- Completes monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires;
- Maintains payroll records in compliance with labour laws regulations;
- Tracks and resolves payroll errorsand ensures that payroll functions are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Performs miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned
Mode of applications:
Qualifying candidates are encouraged to submit their applications accompanied with relevant photograph, copies of certificate of degree awards, academic transcript, curriculum vitae and birth certificate with names of three referees together with their contact address and any other relevant document portraying their competence in the field.
Interviews for shortlisted applicants will be arranged and the dates will be communicated to them
Apply within 15 days to
Max Educational Services Limited
P.O.Box 11007, Dar es Salaam
The applications should be submitted to the Email address above not later than October 15th 2019.