Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group and publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspotl, The Citizen and are looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the position of:
Mwananchi Communication Limited, the leading Media organization in Tanzania is growing and wishes to recruit suitably qualified Assistant Accounts for its Finance Department. We invite applicants who are result oriented, dynamic and self driven with proven track records and attributes to excel in a highly competitive environment.
- Receives invoices from suppliers of goods & services
- Matches the invoices with LPOs and or contracts and ascertains the correctiveness of detailsCaptures the invoices into the SAP system and obtains approval from users units or budget holders
- Reconciles supplier statements to the ledger to determine the amount payable
- Prints out the SAP verification details and attaches all supporting documents for review and authorisation
- Sends the approved documents to senior accountant for review and preparation of Cheques
- Receives payments from customers
- Keys payment details into SAP system and issues system receipts
- Allocation of payments to invoices.
- Reconciles SAP debtor’s entries monthly.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Basic University Degree of Commerce in Accounting
- CPA II
- Excellent communication skills; and
- 1-3 years working experience
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should apply online through our carrier portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz before October 11, 2019 enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.