Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a Government Institution established under the Companies Act, 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, 2012. The bank was established for the following purposes, among others:
To catalyze credit delivery to the agricultural sector and thereby accelerate agricultural development and overall economic growth;
To become an apex agricultural financing bank and an important player in the implementation of the Government’s development vision, policies and programmes, including but not limited to the Tanzania Development Vision 2015, Agricultural Sector Development Programme, Kilimo Kwanza Initiative, Second-Generation Financial Sector Reforms as well as in the furtherance of the National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty for Mainland Tanzania (MKUKUTA), and Zanzibar Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUZA).
TADB is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Department: HUMAN CAPITAL & ADMINISTRATION
Highest Education: Minimum Education Secondary Education
Gender: Does not matter
Experience: Minimum Experience 2 Year
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Human Capital and Administration. He/She will be responsible for driving the Bank’s motor vehicles and ensure that they are properly handled.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive and maintain the Bank’s motor vehicles;
- Keep custody of the service schedule to ensure that the vehicle assigned to him/her is maintained, serviced regularly and kept clean;
- Carry out regular inspection of the vehicle, rectify minor defects and report promptly any detected fault or defect on the motor vehicle;
- Verify repairs undertaken on the vehicle;
- Maintain car log book and record all movements accurately and timely;
- Ensure that the security of the vehicle is safeguarded all the times;
- Perform any other duties related to the position as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Certificate of Secondary Education;
- Ability to communicate in English and Kiswahili;
- Valid Class C driving license;
- Trade Test or Mechanics Certificate from a recognized institution.
- At least two years relevant work experience in a reputable institution.
- Possession of executive driving experience will be an added advantage
Application Deadline: 18 October, 2019