Kitete RRH Management in collaboration with Management Development for Heath(MDH), has a pleasure to Invite Suitable Candidates to fill the following Vacancies below:
CLINICAL OFFICER (CO)/ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER (AMO)- ( 1POST)
Job Title: Clinical Officer -CO/Assistant Medical Officer – AMO
Report to: CTC Incharge Full time
Work station: CTC, PMTCT clinic
Qualification: Clinical Officer- CO/Assistant Medical Officer AMO should have at least Diploma/Advanced diploma in clinical medicine
Clinical Officer/Assistant Medical Office requires extensive, current knowledge of the HIV prevention measures.Clinical Officer/ Assistant Medical Office must enjoy working with other people, have a compassionate nature and be a good listener. A broad knowledge of diverse cultural beliefs and attitudes is often necessary when working with diverse population.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide Clinical Services at CTC as per MoHCDGEC Guidelines
- Work with ART Nurse, CBHS supervisor and data officer to confirm all transfer 3) out in respective facility .
- Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to the client and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
- Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manage and district retention and community officer.
- Participate in data management and net loss analysis in respective facility and district.
- Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
- Bring up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patient follow up. 11) Perform any other duties as assigned by a supervisor
All application should not be later than Monday 14th October, 2019 at 1300hours All application should be directed to;
MEDICAL OFFICER INCHARGE,
P O. BOX 22,
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter, Certified Copies of Academic Certificate and an updated CV (3 pages max)All application must be submitted physically or by EMS at Hospital Registry.
Duly note ; Kitete RRH does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.