TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB Development Bank have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill three (3) positions; Senior Legal Officer, Personal Assistant to Director and Office Attendant.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Director, S/he will be responsible in all matters related to Director’s diary management, travel bookings and arrangement, maintain physical records, organize meeting, screen calls, enquiries, ensuring all incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- To process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate delegated
- To organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- To make a follow up on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility -chasing responses, triggering follow-up action both internal and external such as Government offices etc.
- To manage Director’s diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- To supervise all incoming/outgoing mails, letters, files etc.
- To produce reports and maintain all presentations made by the Director that report be daily, monthly or quarterly etc.
- To coordinate Director’s travel bookings and arrangements including visas/accommodation, calendar of meetings
- To screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate feedbacks given
- To maintain Director’s office systems, including electronic data management and filing on appropriate files for easy tracing
- To maintain sound both electronical and physical records of Director’s contacts, appointments and visiting’s
- To meet timely visitors at all levels of seniority in sense of prioritizations and urgency
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Diploma in secretarial services and management
- Bachelor or Advanced Diploma in secretarial services and management will be added advantage
- Having sound passes in English and Kiswahili in ordinary secondary or advance secondary.
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as WP, MS Ward, MS Excel,
- Having at least 5 years and above working experience in legal environment to the same or similar related position at reputable organization.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should be accompanied with:-
- An application letter
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
- Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 18th October, 2019
All application must be channeled to:
TIB Development Bank,
Mlimani City Office P