Vacancy title: Director of Sales [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Management ]
Jobs at: Jaza
Deadline of this Job: 18th October 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Tanzania , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role will be required to develop and deliver a company-wide sales strategy. The company is seeking a driven, results oriented, and highly accountable individual that can lead with integrity. This individual will be directly responsible for the revenue generated at remote retail locations and must be able to lead and motivate remote teams.
Experience and a proven track record will help demonstrate your ability, but we are flexible on how you show us you’re up for the job. We want the best candidate and that may come from any background.
- Develop and continually refine a sales strategy to acquire customers across all hub locations
- Clearly define sales targets and the actions required for success
- Design and refine the sales organizational structure required to deliver results
- Create repeatable sales processes and track and monitor progress in real-time
- Ensure that the company’s sales efforts are selling to the right customer
- Provide clear and actionable reports, on schedule and on point
- Recruit and retain a high quality sales force
- Maintain a focus on revenue generation while balancing costs and complexity
- Incorporate new products and services into the sales organization as required
Things we are looking for:
- Extreme Accountability – Owning the outcomes of your actions is one of the leading indicators of success. No excuses and no avoiding responsibility. Jaza looks for people that can take on the results of their actions, good or bad, and deal with the reality of their actions.
- Data Driven – Can you make sense of complex systems? As Jaza grows in size and scope we need leaders who know what questions to ask, and how to find those answers.
- Growth Mindset – Do you want more for yourself? Do you focus on what you can fix vs. what is broken? Are you able to take tough feedback in order to level-up? If you want to see what you’re made of, and have high expectations for your future this is the job for you.
- Beginner’s Mind – Are you capable of thinking outside of the box? Can you look at problems from multiple angles? Jaza believes in continuous improvement and is never afraid to go back to the basics in order to improve. With the right mindset, more can be done with less.
Job application procedure
please send a cover letter explaining why you’d like to work at Jaza plus a current CV (2-page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send certificates and diplomas at this time.