Gaming Board of Tanzania is a regulatory body established under the Gaming Act No. 4 of 2003. Its main functions are to oversee, monitor, and regulate the conduct of gaming activities in Tanzania.
The Board is seeking to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanians for the following posts:
SYSTEMS GAMING INSPECTOR (1 POST)
Appointed by: Management Appointment Committee
Reports to: Inspection and Compliance Manager
Holder of first Degree in Information Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification
Possession of Cisco. Microsoft or/and CompTIA certification is an added advantage
- Conducts periodic inspection of licensed operations to assess compliance with the gaming
- Conduct inspections of prospective gaming premises to determine suitability for gaming operations.
- Prepare timely inspection reports on inspected gaming
- Conducts verification on the accuracy of all returns received by GBT from gaming operators.
- Conducts supervision of gaming draws to ensure compliance with the gaming legislation or Guidelines issued by GBT.
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of information and data on the conduct and outcome of lottery operations.
- Develops and maintains database of gaming devices and other relevant information.
- Monitors performance of licensees and their compliance with gaming legislation
- Undertakes any other relevant duties as may be assigned by supervisors from time to
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to the below address or enclosing:-
- Duly signed application letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates
- Names and addresses of three referees.
Gaming Board of Tanzania
P.O. Box 1717
Par es Salaam.
The deadline for receiving applications Is 24 October 2019 at 16:00 HRS