Gaming Board of Tanzania is a regulatory body established under the Gaming Act No. 4 of 2003. Its main functions are to oversee, monitor, and regulate the conduct of gaming activities in Tanzania.
The Board is seeking to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanians for the following posts:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (1 POST)
Appointed by: Management Appointment Committee
Reports to: Information and Communication Technology Manager
Holder of first Degree in Information Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification
Possession of Cisco. Microsoft or/and CompTIA certification is an added advantage
- Analyses designs, develop and maintain software packages and application systems for Gaming Board.
- Administer Information Systems to ensure their proper functioning and help users to understand operations of such systems
- Develops, adopts and supports user friendly interfaces to computer systems
- Carrying out diagnosis and troubleshooting of Information Systems of Gaming Board
- Appraises business systems performance and provide appropriate recommendations
- Supervises servicing and maintenance of computers and respective accessories
- Creates backup for business operations and ensures that contingency measures are up to date and functioning in accordance with Gaming Board ICT policy
- Establishes and maintains database as may be required by users
- Supporting and training other staff on various systems Performs other relevant duties as may be assigned by
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to the below address or enclosing:-
- Duly signed application letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates
- Names and addresses of three referees.
Gaming Board of Tanzania
P.O. Box 1717
Par es Salaam.
The deadline for receiving applications Is 24 October 2019 at 16:00 HRS