The Management of Dag Hotel is looking for two receptionist to join the team and perform the below responsibilities.
- Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns.
- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Maintain an orderly front desk
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- To perform all duties and tasks accordingly to the established Task List
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily and guest profiles are being updated.
- To build long lasting guest relationships by being highly responsive and accommodating to requests and proactively anticipating needs to exceed guest expectations
- To ensure that all sales are properly recorded
- To assist in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets, including establishing par stocks, equipment care and maintenance and inventory taking as required.
- To liaise with the Kitchen on daily operation and quality.
- To ensure that all company minimum brand standards and operational standards have been implemented and are being consistently followed.
- To work closely with Housekeeping team to ensure that the outlet is clean, properly maintained and cared for.
- Form four with pass
- Certification in Hotel Management
- At least one year of working experience in Hotel operations
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- A proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
- The applicant should be below 25yrs of age
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cv,academic certificates and cover letter to email@example.com
The deadline for application is 25/10/2019.Only shortlisted candidate will be conducted
***Never Pay to Have Your CV/Application Pushed Forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam