WE ARE HIRING!
Food and Beverage Supervisors
Every experience at Gran Meliá mirrors our appreciation for everyday reality and embraces
the creativity and talent of our culture! Come join our team at the Gran Meliá Arusha.
We are looking for passionate and hardworking Food and Beverage Supervisors.
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
To supervise the Food and Beverage service to the guests by ensuring friendly service in order
to maximize guest satisfaction in consistent with Melia Hotels International Standards.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- To supervise all FnB Employees during shifts, making sure that the correct standard and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To take food and beverage orders and execute them as required
- To monitor and maintain high standard of quality and speedy service.
- To maintain good customer relationship and carry out trainings.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To handle guest enquires in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To assist in identifying training needs and planning training programs for the employees.
- To ensure that all employees maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To ensure that all the employees provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- To assist in carrying out daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment’s.
Required qualifications and experience;
- Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or Restaurant Management.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as Assistant Outlet Manager, FnB Supervisor or Team
- Leader/Captain in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Good knowledge in Food and Beverage operations
- Good operational, leadership, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Good Communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in a 5* Hotel will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of macros and Microsoft applications is a must
Note: Gran Melia Arusha does not ask, charge or take any sort of fees from candidates –
Beware of conmen.
Applications should only be sent to:
Not later than 22nd October 2019.
Human Resources Department,
Gran Meliá Arusha,
P.O. Box 1184.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted