Computer programmer/Systems analyst cum Admission Officer
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo) is a centre for quality education, offering a diverse range of academic qualifications. The College offers wide range of undergraduate and Postgraduates programs in Social Sciences, Education, Business/Finance/Administration/Human Resources and Laws. As a strategy to continue to provide excellent higher education, the college wishes to recruit additional administrative staff in the Admission Unit:
Computer programmer/Systems analyst cum Admission Officer (1 Post).
Holder of Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, ICT, Information Systems, or any Computer Science & Computer Engineering related Courses or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution with at least three years working experience in ICT and/Admission related activities in Higher learning Institution.
Excellent communication skills and ICT/computer skills.
Core duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
- Follow-up with students for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls and emails.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer related issues for admission processes.
- Advice students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved.
- Provide assistance to the students to complete the enrolment processes.
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel (Loan Officer) if required.
- Inform students about the courses offered and the tuition fees.
- Arrange orientation programs, educational workshops and graduation programs for students.
- Provide support to prepare admission related presentations and to host student receptions.
- Develop enrolment plans in coordination with management to attract and enrol more students.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Provide Admission Information and support to the College Management when needed.
Successful candidates will be offered attractive packages commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Mode of Application:
- Interested and suitably qualified individuals should submit application letter with attached detailed curriculum vitae, relevant copies of transcripts, certificates, telephone contacts and three referee’s details.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- All applications should be sent to the address below not later than two (2) weeks from the date of the first appearance of the advertisement.
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College – TUDARCo.
P.O. Box 77588, Dar es Salaam.
Coca-Cola Road, Plot no. 10 Mikocheni Light Industrial Area.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.