FMCG, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Our client, the industry leader in Distribution and logistics provision for fast moving consumer goods in the country is looking for an extremely talented Sales Supervisor to take assist the sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
- Research and Build relationships with new clients.
- Assess local market and conditions to identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasted sales targets and strategies to ensures such targets are met.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Plan approaches and work with the team to develop proposals that speak to client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Present new products to clients and enhance existing customer relationships
- Submit weekly progress reports and plan for strategies of the following week
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose in order to enhance the team’s performance.
- Drive the team to work within the budget and use the available to achieve the targets set.
Experience: 4 years
Education Level: Degree
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and related fields
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.