In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire qualified and competent
candidates for the following position below:
JOB TITLE: OPERATION MANAGER (1 POST)
JOB LOCATION: PLOT NO 302, BLOCK B, KIBAHA TOWN (OPPOSITE CRDB BANK)
COMPANY NAME: KARAFU ENTEPRISES LIMITED
- Work closely with the General Manager in decision making and strategic planning for expansion of the business.
- Be the person-in-charge in the absence of the General Manager.
- Align self with vision, mission and current strategies.
- Participate in Open Book Management and mentor staff accordingly.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Preparing plan for purchasing supermarket products.
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Following and enforcing the rules and regulation of the supermarket.
- Preparation of budget, cost analysis and report for the supermarket.
- Maintaining good supplier relation and negotiation contract for the supermarket.
- Maintaining and updating suppliers information qualifications such as delivery time, products range etc.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Check inventory records for accuracy.
- Keeping record for all items allocated, received to another place.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Management experience in a supermarket.
- Diploma in Business management/Bachelor Degree in Business management/further relevant education and/or training a plus
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered.
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) any software and Internet applications required.
HOW TO APPLY
Only Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com from June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails addresses for next steps.