There is Scholarship guide 2021 given on our site Opportunity Desk. Germany fully funded scholarship is sponsored by DAAD organization. They will cover your all expenses. It is Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the largest German International Academic organization.
There is No Fee requirement. The duration of a Master’s degree is 2 Yrs & the duration of Ph.D. degree is 3 Yrs. This Germany Scholarship will be given in the Top Ranked Universities of Germany. DAAD German Scholarship is affiliated with more than 40+ Universities in Germany. Further details are given below:
Germany Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Duration of Scholarship: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: March 2021
List of Courses
Are you looking to Study in germany for free? So, Here is the DAAD scholarship 2021 In German University. Study in Germany for international students is now become easy due to multiple supporting organizations. Although, there are No Tuition fees Charges by Germany in Universities.
- Natural Sciences, Environmental Sciences
- Medicine, Public Health, Social Sciences
- Education, Law, Media Studies
- Economic Sciences, Forest Sciences
- Business Administration, Political Economics
- Economic Sciences, Engineering, and Related Sciences
- Mathematics, Regional
- Urban Planning, Agricultural
Germany University Scholarship for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students.
- Monthly payments of 850 Euros for Master Students & 1,200 Euros for Ph.D. Students.
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance are fully financed by this scholarship in Germany.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent, Monthly allowance for family members as well.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants from the Developing country will be given preference, However, All Nationality holders are eligible.
- Applicants should have to pass the final exam if his/her Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree in their respective home country to get enrolled in MS & Ph.D. Germany scholarships 2021.
- Study Germany international students requirement is 2 years of Work Experience. It can be any.
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- European Format CV is compulsory
- 2 Reference letter by your University Professor with Signature.
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and
- Proof of language abilities: English – TOEFL or IELTS
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available.
How To Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of the DAAD.