Job Title Key Account Manager: VGE
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Job type: Full Time
Job Id: VDVGE32
Posting date: 15 Apr, 2019
To acquire new Customers Accounts for Vodafone Global Enterprises and drive profitable revenue contribution and increased market share from Fixed & mobile products and solution offerings.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Responsible for the in country acquisition of Vodafone Group Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodacom
• Meet monthly targets as per agreed KPIs and KPAs in order to increase the annual targeted Enterprise sales.
• Ensures delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow and average revenue per user ( ARPU) and account (ARPA).
• Establishes appropriate relationships with customers in VGE and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from VGE customers
• Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts
• Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
• Manage customer expectation by aligning various units to ensure end to end timely deliveries within manning SLAs.
• To Interpret and understand client brand need and their budget and communicate the same to the management to capitalize on it.
• Evaluation of competitors strategies and obtain their weaknesses communicate the same to the internal design team and advise the management to capitalize efforts so as to win tenders and pitches.
• Maintain Customer relationships in order to maintain churn rate not above 5% of Individual Existing and new business per annum relative to the Individual targets.
• Ensure relative target on Mobile Voice, Mobile Data and Fixed revenue are met
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Experience in solution sales and relationship management (Track record of global accounts/enterprise solution selling) within multi-national companies. Knowledge of mobile data application development and operations, and a technical sales background preferable
• Proven results in successful account acquisition and development in an enterprise multi-national environment.
• Educated to at least first degree level (or equivalent).
• Experience of identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customer-centric solutions with an international context.
• Extensive knowledge of Vodacom products and services and their value to customers
• Multilingual desirable.
• Relationship management skills
• Demonstrated understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers
• An understanding of corporate governance in complex organisations.
• Ability to work and manage in an ambiguous/changing environment
• Proactive, self-motivated, ability to work independently, prepared to cold-call
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent
• Basic account knowledge
• Experience in handling Key Accounts
• Experience in sales and service minimum 1 year
• At least 3 years of progressive experience Sales, Marketing and Customer relations supervision.
• Computer knowledge essential
• Ability to communicate fluently in English