1. PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
• Recruit, train, and invest in the professional development of strong Tanzanian leadership in all key departments.
• Develop tools, trainings, dashboards for sharing the strategy, goals and objectives with the Tanzania teams and regularly reinforce progress, remove bottlenecks and implement strategy.
• Produce and present regular progress and management reports to Senior Management Team and Board of Directors.
• Ensure compliance with national and local financial management standards, and ensure efficient annual audits are carried out.
• Support fundraising efforts through reporting, hosting donor visits, contributing to grant proposals, participating or leading meetings with new donors as necessary
• Manage your team’s workload and performance with regular reviews, evaluations, raises, promotions, probations, firings as needed.
• Should have experience in planning, managing and executing a large budget.
• Exceptional creative problem-solving skills – work effectively in a challenging and resource-constrained environment.
4. F&B CONTROLLER
• A client, a hospitality industry based in Dar essalaam is looking to hire Food and Beverage Controller who will be responsible to control the ordering, purchasing and issuing of food and beverage goods.
• Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency and prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
• Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
• Ensure that the production (kitchen/ Bar) is using the Standard Recipes for consistent service and cost controls.
• All complimentary drinks/ food must have the endorsement of the F&B controller.
• Staff Meals at the cafeteria must have the endorsement of the F&B controller for quality, quantity and consistency with standard recipes.
• Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
• Ensure that all the running orders are keyed-in the system at the kitchen and outlet- check that the orders are keyed inline with the SOP and assigned value.
• Ensure that the checks/ bills are presented to the guests, money collected and TRA receipts are duly drawn stapled with the check and given to the guest (as per law).
• Ensure that KOTs/ other guests’ checks are not used for collection of money- only fresh bills are generated for the same.
• Check the excess/ shortage of Beverage (running and corked) daily, and question the concerned handler/s for the same to seek logical inputs for variance.
• Check the excess/ shortage of tobacco daily and seek inputs on variance.
• Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average check.
• Responsible for preparing daily and monthly Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
• A qualified candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in food and beverage management or a closely-related field.
• At least 5 years’ experience at the same role with an up-scale (4/5 Star) hospitality environment.
• Will report directly to the FC and/or the Head of Operations.
• He/She must possess excellent negotiation skills to negotiate the best prices and deals with vendors.
• Must have good organizing skills to arrange and maintain records of available stocks effectively.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates send CV and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.