Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of, Tanzania, United Republic of
📁 Customer Services
💼GS Global Services
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Being the contact point for administrative issues including office leases.
- Efficiency in organizing transport logistics where applicable. Advising MS on areas of cost efficiency in travel logistics.
- Constant checking and tracking budget use and advising management on any deficiencies, anomalies and variances.
- Reduce Operating Expenditure. Cost optimization through review of supplier contracts where applicable, mobile phone bills, vehicles usage, fuel etc.
- Cost effectiveness through active participation in quotations negotiations; timely servicing and repairs of vehicles; regular inspection of fleet vehicles to ensure all documentation is in order.
- Managing the deliverables of the vehicle leasing companies.
- Ensuring the pool cars are in good working condition with sufficient fuel whilst managing any issues raised by drivers and/or staff in regard to pool vehicles
- Ensuring tracking and monthly reporting of the usage of all vehicles including the pool cars.
- Support staff in the delivery of MS/Airtel KPIs.
- Ensuring all signoffs with Airtel are done accurately and on time.
- Assist the managers identify cross functional operational gaps impacting on delivery.
- Assist to resolve site access challenges
- Live the Nokia Culture.
- Maintaining MS Management Trackers e.g. for leave days and training.
- Maintaining a consolidated database of all tools in MS.
- Onboarding new staff.
- Quality interactions with staff and giving feedback to management for issues raised for resolutions
- Circulation of minutes after weekly MS management meeting.
- Assist OD in tracking major operational
- Drive and ensure compliance with Nokia Health and Safety Policy.
- Being the MS H&S SPOC.