Ensure achievement of sales objectives in this region and correct implementation of company strategy
through effective coordination of sales and distribution to achieving above target revenue growth.
• Attain sales objectives as per set targets.
• Attain distribution objectives for both Mobile and MFS KPIs as per set targets
• Coordinate direct sales team in order to achieve objectives by applying approved procedures.
• Ensure correct implementation of sales, distribution and marketing strategies.
• Ensure effective training is given to assigned teams to perform effectively and competently.
• Actively seek innovative means to capturing new customers and retaining existing customers.
• Review and analyze daily and weekly sales reports of areas of assigned activators, distributors within region.
• Make periodic visits to assigned zonal territories, to ensure effective implementation of the company’s sales strategy.
• Follow up to ensure that assigned targets of airtime Dealers, MFS Super-Agents, wholesalers and sales supervisor by product are met.
• Generate necessary reports to assist payment of monthly commissions.
• Relationship management and business development including attending customer queries.
• Achieve Monthly gross activation, reload, revenue and MFS targets
• Ensure stock points are effectively utilized as per purchase targets set.
• Directly manage distribution coordinators and activation coordinators.
• Managing the distribution operative routine, policies, process and procedures
• Management of agents and POS KPIs targets and provide administrative support
• Issuing reports requested by area management or general management
• Super dealers’ monthly target settings in conjunction with TM
• Market development as per agreed number of KPI’s per site, ward and district (including POAs, POS, Wakalas, freelancers, TLs and any other channels that will be determined in the futute)
• Maintain visibility and branding of all sales and activation channels in assigned region
• Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance to drive sales and distribution profitably and service delivery
• By extension supervise the activities of Super-Agents and Dealer sales teams in the market.
• Get updated information and continues feedback from the market.
• Make constant market audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits.
• Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the company or the market
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of experience in sales management.
• University degree in marketing/ business administration or related areas.
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well in multicultural environments.
• Able to build relationships quickly.
This position is open to people: Local
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted