Azania Bank Ltd is a Commercial Bank which has recorded fast growth. Currently the Bank is seeking to recruit highly motivated, result-driven and qualified Tanzanians professionals to fill the following positions: –
INDUSTRIAL FACILITATION OFFICER
Scope of responsibilities
The position holder will lead in development of commercial opportunities and initiate, coordinate and oversee the bank’s industrial facilitation and financing window functions are effectively carried out and advise the bank management accordingly. The objective is to grow and increase the number of bankable industrial projects and their associated value chain that the bank can venture into facilitation and financing.
The position should bring to the bank the required efficiency and coordination in identifying, recruitment and maintenance of quality industrial projects in a bid to grow the bank’s balance sheet and the related sources of income.
Duties and responsibilities
- To solicit, identify, locate and propose potential industrial projects and their value chains and analyze their financing and operational requirements. Should also evaluate possible financing options and mechanisms and recommend appropriate equity investments and bring them on board so as to establish and maintain their relationship as customers to consume bank products and services.
- Performs evaluation of industrial projects business and strategic plans, related business and operational plans and ensures their translation into bank business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Champions discussions for industrial projects deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with bank business operations and financing options.
- To work closely with other bank units, departments and branches to maximize growth of balance sheet as well as revenue lines from industrial projects and associated value chains.
- To initiate appropriate policies & procedures for industrial facilitation in the bank and comply with bank policies and procedures for industrial projects financing and related business development.
- To initiate and devise appropriate policy, procedures and processes necessary for guiding industrial facilitation and financing activities within the bank.
- Initiate and create publicity and awareness programs on Industrial Facilitation and Financing options available at the bank and engage various stakeholders aimed at raising consumption levels of accompanying bank products and services.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualification, Experience and Competences
Degree in Economics, Finance with exposure and training in project planning and management plus any other related field of study.
Masters in Economics will be an added advantage.
Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above post as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interview. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs to Dar es Salaam.
Mode of Application
Applications must be attached with updated detailed resume and Copies of relevant certificates. The same may be sent through email or physical delivery to the addresses indicated herein below.
The deadline for submission of applications is 30th April,2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please apply in confidence to:
AZANIA BANK LIMITED,
SAM NUJOMA ROAD
P. 0. BOX 32089
DAR ES SALAAM
Tel No.: 2412025/6/7