Azania Bank Ltd is a Commercial Bank which has recorded fast growth. Currently the Bank is seeking to recruit highly motivated, result-driven and qualified Tanzanians professionals to fill the following positions: –
TRADE FINANCE OFFICERS (2)
Scope of Responsibilities
The job holder will report to the Manager, Trade Finance and will be responsible for business growth through sales of trade finance solutions to clients including Government, Corporate, Institutions, and other business segments in the areas of trade structured solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To organize and deliver client marketing and sales programs for trade finance offerings to existing and new clients.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of and strategy for the growth of business under the trade finance arm.
- Participate in Packaging/structuring of new trade product programs to meet specific client’s product requirements
- Proactively come up with new ideas on products and services improvement, innovations and cost reduction.
- Analyze and report trade finance performance and profitability through periodic reports.
- Review and provide feedback into client’s satisfaction surveys, responding to customer complaints.
- Liaise with Operations and other stakeholders, regularly reviewing all operational standards for product deliverables for maximization of efficiency.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
Qualification, Experience and Competences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Banking, Finance, Business Administrations, Marketing, Economics or other relevant field.
- Relevant experience in the fields of trade finance, sales, marketing. Direct experience in dealing with trade finance will be an added advantage.
Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above post as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interview. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs to Dar es Salaam.
Mode of Application
Applications must be attached with updated detailed resume and Copies of relevant certificates. The same may be sent through email or physical delivery to the addresses indicated herein below.
The deadline for submission of applications is 30th April,2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please apply in confidence to:
AZANIA BANK LIMITED,
SAM NUJOMA ROAD
P. 0. BOX 32089
DAR ES SALAAM
Tel No.: 2412025/6/7