Job Title: Depot Supervisors
Reporting to: Depots Operations Superintendent Terms:2 years fixed terms contract
Locations: Dodoma, Isaka, Kigoma, Makambako, Moshi & Mwanza.
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 5 years
- Responsible for day to day operations of the depot and ensure all strategic objectives are met monthly and annually.
- Maintain stock of cement;
- Maintain quality of cement;
- Depot administration;
- Ensure physical security of products and other assets;
- Service management;
- People management;
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility
- Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Diploma related to logistics or warehousing or high school with 5 years’ experience.
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in activities related to depots operations/warehousing/supply chain.
- Good knowledge of depots operations standards.
- Good knowledge of stocks management.
- Good knowledge of customer service.
- Good knowledge of operational cost controls.
- Good knowledge of maintenance of depots.
- Road transport loading rules.
- Good knowledge of SHEQ and risk management.
- Supervisory skills.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal and relationship skills.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to email@example.com on or before 30th April, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.