VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFN) formerly known as SEDA is a fast grow ing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of Tshs. 24 billion and 54.000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder fanners. VFT is seeking to employ dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work reference no 8
Position: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Head of Finance & Administration
- Supervises Implementation of Accounting Policies & Regulations compliance
- Monitors Cost & Budgetary Control of the institution
- Supervises implementation of accounting Policies ensuring reliability of financial information & compliance with existing regulations
- Supervises financial functions at Branches & Head Office
- Monitors costs & budgetary control of the institution.
- Coordinates preparation of branches & institution budge
- Supervise the administrative needs & concerns at the HQ e.g. Procurement
- Prepare & Controls all Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO) reports and returns
- Ensures implementations of ALCO resolutions
Required Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-T) or Similar qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Must have a clear understanding of micro finance industry or banking
- Very good knowledge and comfort dealing with financial information
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- Meets local regulatory qualifications
- About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow career wise.
Application letters stating the position applied with photocopies of certificates and CV’s with three referees should be sent EITHER online to photocopies of certificates and CV’s with three referees should be sent EITHER online to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz
OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P .0. B ox 1546.
The application to reach VFT-MFB not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advertisement
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it
has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf