MARNET COMPANY LIMITED is looking for a passionate Business Consultant to assist in the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
A successful Business Consultant must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Proven experience as a solution provider for businesses.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques and reporting market situations.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Experience in marketing IT products (especially Software) or Digital Marketing.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration and Computer Science
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Makes sales appointments with clients
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available and shoppable in stores
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Assembles any and all product displays in a given market
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Understands how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Uses the Internet to push products to a given target market
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
- Provide weekly report to Unit Manager which will be used to make analysis on the performance of the Individual Business Consultant.
MARKETING AND SALES SKILLS
Customer Service, Client Relationships, Computer Science Knowledge, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organization, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management and Leadership.
Experience One year and above
APPLICATION OPENING: 02/05/2019
APPLICATION CLOSING: 06/05/2019
INTRESTED CANDINDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR CV, APPLICATION LETTER and ALL OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidates will be contacted by the company’s Human Resource Department. (www.marnet.co.tz)