GRADE 2 CLASS TEACHER
Responsible for instructing students in 2nd Grade by creating lesson plans in subjects such as reading, writing, math, social studies and social and emotional learning as well as integrating with specialists in foreign languages, science, physical education, design, and music.
LOCATION: Upanga, Dar Es Salaam.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
We seek a dynamic teacher who inspires students and who works collaboratively and creatively with colleagues in various curricular areas and divisions. Candidates should be passionate about teaching and have a love for students.
- *** Perfect Verbal and Written English
- Bachelor’s degree, a teaching certificate or credential or equivalent professional experience which would which would translate to successful classroom teaching. Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with all constituents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Collaborates well with colleagues of diverse backgrounds on pedagogical approaches, curricular alignment and instructional strategies.
- Promotes the use of multiple methods in solving problems, identifying more efficient strategies and generalizing principles to a broad variety of applications.
- Encourages collaborative teamwork in the classroom, teaching students to communicate effectively and thoughtfully, justify their reasoning and to consider multiple perspectives when solving problems.
- Invests in the life of the school by participating in the advisory program, social and emotional learning, weekly department meetings and multidisciplinary team meetings, anti-bias training, and any and all aspects that support the student experience.
- Demonstrated professional behavior, including discretion, judgment and integrity.
- Effectively interacts with a diverse population of students and faculty.
- All prospective employees must be able to clear a background check,
SALARY: 1,000,000 shillings
please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org