Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Supervise DA1 filing processes.
- Maintain administration files and records.
- Oversee the leases and subleases, if any.
- Assist in procurement of goods and services.
- Support the IS Officer to oversee hardware maintenance.
- Oversee maintenance and mileage log books for all motor vehicles.
- In-charge of motor vehicles including coordination of daily drivers’ duties.
- Point person for the Internet Service Provider in the absence of the IS Officer.
- Assist in annual project budgeting process regarding administrative components.
- Coordinates duties and activities of Drivers, Admin Assistant, Stores Clerk and Receptionist.
- Manage the Programs Clusters inventory assets and ensure that the master database inventory is updated.
- Manage all office facilities, equipment, vehicles, housekeeping services, improvements, repairs for country offices in Tanzania.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, office management, social sciences or related area.
- A minimum of one year’ experience working for a national or international NGO in an administrative capacity.
- Proven experience in managing a variety of office functions including procurement, management of property, equipment, vehicle fleet, information technology, insurance and security issues.
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office computer packages.
- Ability to plan and work independently and make decisions without close supervision.
- Organized, accurate, efficient and capable of thoroughly handling detailed work assignments.
- Proven ability to work in teams as a team member, player and leader and supervise team members.
Deadline for Applications: 30th May 2019.
Applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org