HERMARGS Institute (HI) is a newly established firm for Health and Allied Sciences, Business and Humanity Studies that aims to provide demand driven quality education, research and outreach services in the United Republic of Tanzania and beyond. The Institute is found in Kinyenze (Kipera) village, Mlali ward, Mvomero district, in Morogoro region, Tanzania. It is located about 25 kilometers from Morogoro town along Iringa road. HERMARGS Institute invites qualified, dynamic and result–oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill the following vacant posts.
Job Title: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (1 POST)
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution
with a demonstrated work experience of at least one year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To keep accounting records and balancing accounts (double entry book-keeping).
- To deal with invoices, income, receipts and payments.
- To write and maintain Cash Books and /or pay wages and manage claims for petty expenses.
- To prepare financial statements showing income and/ or payments and check that accounts are accurate
- To assist in preparing annual financial accounts.
- To process bills for payment and issue cheques for accounts payable.
- To input, type vouchers, invoices, cheques, account statements, reports, and other financial related records.
- To perform other related functions as may be assigned by Supervisor/Employer.
Successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration and benefits according to HI Scheme of Services.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit cover letter; Current resume indicating clearly the position applied for; copy of certified academic certificates; Current two passport size photographs; Certificate of registration with professional bodies in Tanzania if applicable; and names with contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their details to the
Chairperson of the Governing Board,
P. O. BOX 3086,
OR through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted on a date for interview; and the deadline for application is 20th May 2019.