Application Deadline: May 21st 2019
The Association of African Universities (AAU) is calling for 3rd and final year university students who want to undergo a 3-month corporate and industrial internship from June 3rd –August 3rd 2019. Selected interns will work on the projects below:
A. African Research “Bank”Call for Interns
B. African Universities Olympics.
A. AFRICAN RESEARCH “BANK”
The African Research “Bank” is a data repository which houses research needs and problems from industries and other key sectors. The repository provides student researchers with real research problems which inform their choice of topics or problem statement during their research work/project work/thesis and dissertations stage of their academic work. The repository will assist researchers in getting real research problems from industry and other sectors of the economy and help shape their relevant research output.
REQUIREMENT FOR RESEARCH “BANK” INTERNS
Category A: Student Researchers (Undergraduates, Postgraduates)
1. Must be either a 3rd /4th year undergraduate student or a postgraduate student.
2. Must have carried out or assisted in research work before.
3. Must demonstrate a clear understand of research processes
4. Must have the ability to work with teams, analyze and think critically.
5. Must demonstrate dexterity in writing and communication
1. Develop concept notes and proposals.
2. Develop tools for data collection.
3. Analyze data for storage.
For More Information: