Job Title: AREA SALES MANAGER (DODOMA)
Reports To: COUNTRY MANAGER
Bachelor degree in Business Administration/MBA is an added advantage.
Women staying at Dodoma are encouraged to apply.
- Area Sales Manager, main goal is to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements, promoting products, services or ideas.
- This includes planning, advertising, public-private relations, event organization, product development and distribution.
- Approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- You will be responsible for a cluster (an area of Dodoma) of a current c. 90 clients historically worked on and will have to multiply this by x3 or 4 over the course of your mandate by undertaking sales.
- You will manage the full process from sourcing the lead, taking measurements, overseeing part of the works with technical teams and will see that the client payments are made in a timely manner by working with the country manager and dedicated Finance resource / through debtor reporting also.
- Lead Generation by sourcing leads through planned initiatives which will also contributes in sales/activity reviews.
- Will manage brand activities on Marketing strategies and advertising.
- Will performs a detailed research, identifies the market trends and preferences of the target customers.
- You will have to close sales on a weekly basis amounting as described in your offer of employment.
- You will have to know how to farm sales for future months so to avoid having to plan for the same month, but also whilst delivering the current month with back up sales.
- Works in all the phases of product development, product planning, pricing, advertising and promotions.
- Continuously look after a brand performance to make necessary changes in the branding strategies for business expansion.
- Managing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Responsible for taking pre / final measurements of the jobs and work through trackers which will also help Reporting back analysis with line manager.
- Responsible for preparing customer Quotation order, cutting sheet and picking list ready for assembling doors/windows in trim shop.
- Responsible for handling and follow up installation and technical issues of all mentioned above company products.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- To liaise with the Country Manager with regards to any other requirements or duties.
Qualified candidates staying at DODOMA should send CVs only (in word format) to; email@example.com
Deadline: 28th May 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted