REPORT TO: MAINS-FOREMAN/WOMAN
WORK STATION: ARUSHA REGION (100 POSTS), KILIMANJARO (94 POSTS), TANGA (91 POSTS) AND MANYARA (33 POSTS)
Responsible for Construction, Maintenance and Emergency works in the Region/District.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Constructs and maintain distribution lines network in accordance with the company procedures and standards
- Excavates holes for poles erection to ensure they excavated according to the company standards and measurements.
- Strings electrical conductors to distribution lines in a proper manner based on Engineering Instructions and Safety Rules.
- Trade Test Grade III, II or I (Electrical) Certificate from recognized institution
- Connects power to the customers timely and according to the Company Standards so as to ensure customers’ safety to their lives and properties from being endangered by power supplied.KEY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB:
- Academic Certificate of Secondary Education (Form IV or VI) (Not School Leaving Certificate or result slip
- Attending both reported and unreported temporarily breakdowns immediately without any delays so as to ensure customers have constant power supply.
- Possession of Computer Skills and A driving license class C, C1, C2 and E will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
- Qualified and interested candidate may apply by sending a detailed application letter clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value to the company.
- All Applications must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and contacts of three referees.
- Application letters should clearly state the candidate’s name, secondary examination index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates.
- Applications should be sent to the below indicated addresses only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS:
- First appearance: 21st May, 2019
- Deadline for submission of applications is two weeks from the date of advertisement.(Deadline; June 05,2019)
- Applicants must be ready to work in any of the indicated Workstations.
- Applicants must include reliable phone numbers and/ or e-mail for effective communication.
- Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
- These employments are for Twelve (12) months Employment Contracts only and will not be renewed.
- Please note that phone calls or any kind of soliciting for these positions by applicants or relatives will automatically lead to disqualification.
- Never pay to have your application considered. Any call requesting payment for any reason is a scam. If you are requested to make payment for any reason please contact our Office
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER
TANESCO – TANGA REGIONAL BUILDING,
4TH FLOOR, ROOM NO.405,
PO BOX 5048,