Vacancy title: Sales And Recruitment Representative
Application deadline: 31/05/2019
Employer: Sportslink Management Group Limited
Company Info: A sports management and consulting company for athletes, football pitch construction & renovation experts and sell sporting goods.
Location: Tanzanite Park, Victoria, Mikocheni, Dar es salaam
Job Level: Mid-level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: A level / Diploma Experience: 2 years.
- Actively engage in searching for tenders.
- Advise clients concerning products and services we provide.
- Coordinate and implement marketing strategies and athlete recruitment programs.
- Provide career counselling, planning, and advising to potential clients
- Develop and maintain partnerships with foreign and local sports companies
- Promote and represent Sportslink Management Group at public relations events.
- Visit local sports institutions and seminars to promote outreach activities.
- Arrange visits and tours to foreign sports events for prospective clients.
- Create, package, monitor and distribute resource materials for clients.
- Develop strategies for athlete evaluation.
- Follow up client progress and maintain monthly report.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to analyse career prerequisites, certification, and/or trial requirements.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate sports programs.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to conduct online research.
- Knowledge of athlete recruitment and retention issues.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to administrative support staff and/or athletes.
- Minimum A level / Diploma.
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to travel by vehicle or air, locally and/or abroad.
- Common Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web browsing etc.).
Job application Procedure
Send your CV to: email@example.com