ABOUT THE COMPANY
S.E.C. (East African) Company Ltd has been registered in the United Republic of Tanzania under the Company Ordinance (CAP 212) with a certificate of Incorporation number 55091 as a Limited Company. We are registered with the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) as specialist contractors In CLASS ONE for supplying, installing, testing, commissioning and provision of after sales service for elevators, escalators, walkways, automatic voltage stabilizers etc
MARKETING OFFICER 1 POST
a) The following are qualifications for aspired applicants
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing ‘Business Administration majoring in Marketing or International Trade from a recognized higher learning Institution
- Must be computer Literate,
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili languages, French language is an added advantage
- General experience in the field will be an added advantage.
b) Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in developing strategies for prompting
- Provide proposal and recommendations on necessary improvements on workflow
- Collect and analyse market data ,conduct market survey and maintains the intelligence information.
- Review relevant research and conduct market surveys and maintain the informed and identifying opportunities.
- Prepare market projections and assess the impacts of marketing efforts
- Conduct marketing sensitization session to customers and evaluates the effectiveness of the programmed to enhance visibility.
- Perform any other official duties as assigned from time to time by supervisor
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school),other relevant certificates (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees
- Applicant’s reliable contact address,email address and telephone number NOTE
- Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences Applications should be sent to;
S.E.C. (EAST AFRICAN) CO LTD
P.O. Box 8454,
Dar es Salaam,
Deadline for Applications is 6th June, 2019