Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following roles;
Title: Logistics Officer
Reporting Line: Admin In – charge
Location: Kibondo office
Contract Duration: 1st July to 31st December 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement logistics arrangements including vehicle movements and transportation of materials from office store to distribution points.
- Ensuring general maintenance and fueling is done on timely manner as well as reviewing logbooks for effective fuel consumption.
- Ensure monthly vehicle report is submitted on timely manner.
- Store management and inventory in both office and camp level, including preparation of monthly stock sheet and report, updating bin cards and stock cards.
- Provide procurement support to Procurement officer including ensuring all procurement and logistics documents are submitted at a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support to field staffs.
- Any other related duty as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualification, experiences and competencies
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement and logistics, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in procurement and logistics field.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Registration by PSPTB is an added advantage.
How to Apply
• All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees by email email@example.com
- Deadline for application is not later than 15th June, 2019.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.