Job Title: Senior Administration Officer
Purpose: To oversee all administrative management duties of the entire organization
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in the same field.
- Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant, virtual assistant or executive administrative assistant
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Senior Admin should be able to process work Permits.
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people.
- Schedule appointments and update calendar.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers.
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Provide statistical and budget reports
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
Please send your detailed CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 10 th June 2019 before 5pm
Visit our website: www.hrworld.co.tz for more job descriptions.