Procurement And Supplies Officer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
S.E.C. (East African) Company Ltd has been registered in the United Republic of Tanzania under the Company Ordinance (CAP 212) with a certificate of Incorporation number 55091 as a Limited Company. We are registered with the Contractors Registration Board (CRB) as specialist contractors In CLASS ONE for supplying, installing, testing, commissioning and provision of after sales service for elevators, escalators, walkways, automatic voltage stabilizers etc
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES OFFICER 2 POSTS
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates:
- Bachelor Degree in procurement and supplies Management, Logistics Management or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
- Must have a procurement and supplies Professional (CPSP) certificate or its equivalent and have a valid practicing license issued by PSPTB
- Must have at least three(3) years working experience or two years in similar field in competitive business environment.
- Computer literate
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure contracts are implemented as per their terms and conditions.
- To develop appropriate system, procedures and guidelines for the procurement function.
- To advise on best procurement strategies in collaboration with user department.
- To evaluate vendor performance and advise accordingly.
- To maintain an up-to-date filing system on pricing and vendors to ensure immediate and accurate access to information.
- To prepare bid documents and Tender advertisement.
- To coordinate preparation of technical specifications statement of requirement and terms of reference.
- To post Annual procurement Plan information to the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Database.
- To perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by Supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school),other relevant certificates (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees
- Applicant’s reliable contact address,email address and telephone number NOTE
- Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences Applications should be sent to;
S.E.C. (EAST AFRICAN) CO LTD
P.O. Box 8454,
Dar es Salaam,
Deadline for Applications is 6th June, 2019