Job Title: Billing Manager
This position is responsible for leading and planning the billing operations for the company.
The individual is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the billing unit.
REPORTS TO: Head of Finance
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate monthly Invoicing by ensuring timely invoicing and accuracy of the invoices
- Reconciling billing accounts to the general ledgers.
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes.
- Analyzing revenues from different revenue streams and produce weekly, monthly and
Quarterly Revenue Reports.
- Handling all queries related with billing from clients.
- Keeping a track of the bills (revenue share) received from the business partners for payment or offset purposes.
- Handling all audit queries related with billing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Corporate Finance or Accounting.
- Must be CPA holder.
- 2-3 years of billing experience, preferably in Telecommunication, Banking or similar industries.
Core Competence and Skills:
- Strategic planning and change management to evolve the quality and innovation of the business.
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented.
- Must have strong knowledge of billing and financial concepts.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of making timely, independent decisions.
- Strong leadership to develop and motivate the employees.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Perform multiple tasks effectively.
Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Orientation to internal and external clients.
- Commitment to organization objectives.
- Positive and dynamic attitude.
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline will be on 31st May 2019.