Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or any related field
Minimum 3 years experience in Similar position
- Mantain & deliver the best service to workers as well as the company for Safety, Health & Environment implementation.
- Ensuring that safe work practices are followed at the plant & project sites
- To conduct safety training, Conduct tool box talk on Pl) daily basis
- Job Hazards, unsafe acts & condidtion take corrective & preventive action
- Daily & quartely inspectoon of specific machines or tools as per standards.
- Auditing sites for safety compliance a A ance as per procedures/Processes
- Auditing people safety awareness, processes, procedures, using safety equipments
- Support investigation for any safety violations/incidents/accidents, prepare reports, take corrective actions to management team
- Train the workers for the emergency situations and also for the use of fire extinguisher
Interested candidates may send their CV (Ms word format only) to email@example.com 5th June 2019