VICTORIA FINANCE PLC EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Victoria Finance PLC is a microfinance company dedicated to providing microfinance products and services to low and middle-income earners, women, youth and to the needy in the country. The Company is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy of an Accountant.
The job focuses on improving the quality of financial management and reporting. Specifically provides leadership in the production of financial planning and budgeting, management of company’s assets and ensure cost-effective procurement and timely reporting of financial information to management. In addition, to ensure the implementation of effective preparation and dissemination of financial information for management decision making and statutory reporting purposes.
- Ensure that proper books of accounts of Group and Subsidiary are kept in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards and the applicable laws and regulations in Tanzania.
- Ensure financial reports are prepared accurately and circulated to all users within the agreed time frame. These reports include; the weekly and monthly management accounts, quarterly and annual financial reports, and statutory reports.
- Ensure computation of taxes due, payment thereof and full compliance include submission return and forms with Tax legislation.
- Monitor and prepare variance analysis report against budgets and highlight to management on an agreed time frame. In addition, prepare performance analysis report for each particular business segment or product and their impacts to the overall business performance of the company.
- Work with both internal and external Auditors and ensure the audit reports are produced on time.
- Preparation of Payroll and ensure all statutory deductions are submitted as required.
- Preparation of reconciliation reports for bank accounts and internal control accounts.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree in business related studies or equivalent.
- CPA or equivalent professional qualification.
- 5 years’ post-qualification (accounting) experience in banking or microfinance institution.
- 3 year’s relevant work experience in a similar senior management role.
- Practical experience in use of relevant MS Office applications.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org Or should be addressed to:
Fluman Resources Officer for Lughtatwi Street Plot No: 56, Block 45C, Kijitonyama, Makumbusho, P. O Box 12102, Dar es Salaam on or before 05th May 2019 at 5:00 P.M.