Job Title: Merchant Payment Specialist
You are responsible to oversee general management of merchants and accelerate usage. This includes developing and driving processes and procedures that leads to efficient onboarding of merchants, increase activity ratios and the general management from relationship coordinating to quality control, with a core focus on the acquisition of merchant wallets.
WE CONTRIBUTE AND LEAD
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity & innovation.
Merchant wallet acquisition
• Locate and onboard merchants onto whichever merchant payment platform Tigo operates to create value for merchants through a Tigo Pesa merchant wallet.
• Develop a checklist to guide the merchant onboarding process.
• Create training modules for newly recruited and existing merchant to equip them with needed knowledge.
• Work closely with Sales and Channels, as well as zonal teams responsible for MFS for branding materials and other POS tools for all Merchant points
• Work closely with any external 3rd Party to acquire and services any merchants who deal with a Tigo Pesa merchant’s account/wallet.
Merchant segment supervision
• Develop support mechanism to ensure that acquired merchants are able to conduct their business smoothly.
• Work with the regional teams to create local support structures for merchant wallet acquisition.
• Design and come up with promotional activities that will enhance merchant usage in key strategic areas.
• Manage merchant tiers, product offering and pricing to optimize the merchant value proposition per tier.
Performance monitoring and reporting
• Develop the KPIs and dashboard to monitor performance.
• Prepare relevant reports and strategies for Management decision making
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Economics and related fields. Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and distribution role.
• Good understanding of mobile money industry.
• Knowledge and experience of project management.
• Analytical and Evaluation skills.
• Excellent Communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
MODE OF APPLICATION
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices” Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
TO APPLY CLICK HERE