Tanzania Deputy Field Training Supervisor
FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Nonprofit, and NGO ]
Jobs at: One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job: 12th June 2019
Duty Station: Iringa, Tanzania
One Acre Fund works to make African smallholder farmers more prosperous. We supply everything farmers need to grow more food and earn more income. We deliver quality farm supplies on credit, deep in rural areas, and trainings to improve farmers’ harvests. We currently serve 600,000 clients in six countries across Eastern and Southern Africa, and we aim to reach 1 million farm families by 2020.
The Training Supervisor will report to the Training Execution Coordinator at One Acre Fund Tanzania. The primary role will be coach and mentor District Training Officer, Develop, edit, translate training materials, Train multiple levels of staffs (Field Officers, Field Managers, Assistant Field Directors, Field Directors and other trainers) in Field Leader meeting and District Meeting. The position also involves supporting day to day activities to the Field Operations including repayment collections, attending weekly meeting and perform duties as assigned by his/he manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
Lead and Manage Team
- To support the team in alignment with training goals.
- Prepare a Team Development Plan.
- To deliver Performance Reviews after six months work period.
- Be a leader within Field Training Team to produce training content and deliver to Field Officers, Field Managers, and Field Leaders across all districts in your Region..
We are seeking Bachelor Degree-holder from East African University, OR 2+ years of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Specific Qualifications includes: –
- Bachelor Degree-holder in Education or related field from an East African University, OR 2+ years of field experience
- Previous mentorship, teaching, or leadership experience, with weight being given to previous field experience
- People managements skills as you will be managing District Training Officer in Iringa Region.
- Strong verbal and written communication in Swahili and English
- Proven Ability of: data analysis, public speaking, and field-based competency
- Demonstration of commitment to exhibiting One Acre Fund values
- Computer skills that include Google Mail, Google Documents, and Microsoft Office suite
- Data interpretation skills of district-level
- Ability to plan and execute small to medium scale projects independently using a results-based approach
- Demonstrated ability to work through a team, and take a leadership role, to drive results against organizational goals
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Job application procedure
No; Tanzania country nationals are strongly encouraged to apply (To apply, please copy link at the end of this advert; and open in a separate window) One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from firstname.lastname@example.org address.