Livelihood Development Intern
NGO, Dar es Salaam
An amazing opportunity to join our client’s team as an intern has presented itself. Are you an individual interested in starting a career in the NGO or INGO sectors? Here is an amazing opportunity to begin.
- Tracking progress of the Community Mobilizers (CMs) and reporting their monthly activities.
- Assist in the maintenance of data, information, files and folders related to grantees and other livelihood activities.
- Support drafting the components weekly updates and monthly reports.
- Support the components success stories compilation.
- Work with grantees to ensure that deliverables are met and activities are operating within standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate with Leadership and Lifeskills technical teams as well as grantees to intergrate youth within all components
- Support planning and logistical arrangements for events and other livelihood activities.
- Perform any other official duties assigned by supervisor.