Marketing Officer Grade I
The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries responsible for large scale commercial ranching in the country. The Headquarters of the Company has been relocated from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma and the transfer was concluded at the end of February, 2019. NARCO, the producers of the world-class KONGWA BEEF, has extensive investments in 8 regions of mainland Tanzania. The Company is currently undergoing rapid transformation intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the commercial development of the country’s livestock industry. The Company is seeking to recruit dedicated and competent staff in the following junior positions.
MARKETING OFFICER GRADE I – (More than one position)
Duty Station – To be determined later
Reports to – Marketing Manager / Ranch Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
- Responsible for all livestock statistics, preparation of monthly marketing reports.
- Canvass for markets for livestock and livestock products.
- Makes transport arrangements for livestock sales deliveries to customers.
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time by one’s reporting officer.
Holder of a Form IV/Form VI Certificate plus a Degree in Marketing or equivalent or Commerce, Business Administration or Bsc. Food Science and Technology or equivalent or Economics with bias in Marketing or equivalent qualifications from a recognized
institution with more than 1 year of working experience. Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and should be computer literate. Knowledge in food handling processes including meat and milk is an added advantage.
An attractive Salary in the Scale NGSS 6 and fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on entry qualifications and experience.
The reward package for the above positions will be commensurate with the challenge. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Tanzanians subject to meeting all requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please apply in writing, in strict confidence to the address below enclosing;
Typed application letter.
- NIDA ID
- Birth Certificate
- Typed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, experience and present position.
- Day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address [if any] and names of three referees including your current employer.
- Certified Photocopies (non-returnable) of academic, professional certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents.
Qualified current NARCO volunteers and service contract are encouraged to apply. *
Applications, which should reach the Company by close of business on 11th June, 2019, should
be addressed to;
The General Manager,
National Ranching Company Limited,
Nane Exhibition Grounds,
P. O. Box 1819,
KONGWA BEEF – SIMPLY THE BEST IN TANZANIA